Saturday, April 17, 2010

Sukan Tahunan 2010

Hey guys. Long time never update my blog le, being damn lazy these few days. hehe

Today is not a school day but i still wake up early at 6.30 a.m. Why uh? Because...today is my school's SUKAN TAHUNAN. Woohooo!! lol Actually i going to have breakfast with yee en this morning, thats why lar i wake up so early. We plan to have breakfast at mcd de, but too bad both of us were insufficient of money, so we just cincai cincai eat at pasar only lo. xD

After breakfast, we went to school together, meet with wei lin, and wait for the open ceremony. Of course, we're here to watch the sukan parade by all the uniform bodies. Every uniform body march-pass with their own Full Uniform, and undeniably, most of them done quite well, such as PBSM, KRS, Scout, Girl Guide, Bomba, KPW, except one...who know? lol

Okay, I have taken part in several events, 4x100m and 200m. Anyway, I knew earlier that couldn't get a good result in these. Second runner-up for 4x100m and 1st place for 200m(count from last). Hahaha I know I'm noob, just laugh at me as u like! LOL

Lastly, its time for prize giving ceremony. Overall results, 2nd place is green house WOOHOOO and champion is...blue house BUUUUUUU. Hahaha just joking anyway. I knew blue house has put in a lot of efforts thats why they can get the champion instead of green house. Anyhow, I know WE ARE THE CHAMPION as we are so active and try our best in all the events so that sukan tahunan can held successfully. hehe :)

Hmm, going to end my post here. Have a nice day. Byes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment