Thursday, May 6, 2010

Exam Exam Exam

Yo guys. Actually I was intended to update yesterday but due to my idleness, I dint. Why uh I'm so lazy>? hais~

Mid-term exam coming soon at the end of this month, but still no mood to study. Always think about play play play, although I feel very scare of it. Everytime when I open the books and study the 1st page, not willing to continue anymore, found that there are still a lot I dont know. Blaming myself never pay attention during class, and then keep accumulate until now, bak kata pepatah ''sedikit-sedikit lama-lama jadi bukit''!! LOL What if, I couldn't get a better result this coming exam? Who cares?! My family? My teachers? My friends? Maybe I will make that teacher disappointed...Or maybe I should get up now. Start studying, no more playing! Yes, my future is in my hand, right? Hmms :)

Well, had my MUET oral test yesterday morning, and damn nervous for that period of time. However still able to do it but I know it's not very good as my speaking always so poor. Hmm, god bless I will get a better result this time, please dont let me waste another RM60 again lol.

Till then. Will update again when I'm in a good humor. Byes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment