Saturday, May 15, 2010

New room ;)

Woke up at 10 something today. Suddenly had an idea want to move my bedroom to master room. Wah, nice right? =P Actually I have this idea since last month, but a lot of excuses, lazy ar, not free ar..At last, I did it today! hahaha

Before that don't know what reasons my parents said they want to sleep at the 2nd room, maybe of feng shui? Then the master room was used as the store room, sweat. So now I well used the master room, make it becomes my comfortable bedroom! hehe Well, we spent about 4 hours to move out all the things, clean up the room, and finally moved my ''property'' to my new room. Really tired and exhausted after done all the things :x

Anyway, I feel very happy because can move to the new room, although it is not as luxurious as the room of those rich people. It's just a simple, but comfortable room :)

My new room. Ignore that air-con, it's spoilt. LOL

So messy..

Mapling? o.O

Saw the stupid P1 modem? lol

Rack full of my books. So untidy de z!

No comments:

Post a Comment