Friday, May 21, 2010

Tired-ness

Hais, really sick of it. For this whole week, everyday same. Wake up, go school, beside study still study. Back from school, study again. Everyday tired like mad, lie on bed straight fall asleep. Except for today, still can play basketball with friends. Damn exhausted. Speechless? LOL

Countdown for my mid-terms exam, 10 days. A lot more to study, 22 chapters of Physics, about 20 chapters of Chemistry, 12 chapters of Maths T and 28 chapters of PA, can I cover them in 10 days? I bet 100% CANNOT! This exam really make me feel like dying. Why I'm so stupid one?!?!

Told my friend today, I want to study all chapters of physics during this weekend. He reply with "wo bu yao gei ni bai jin" which means, HE CURSE ME DIE!!! LOL Anyway we just joking la, not going to hurt anyone, right? haha

Okay la want continue study now and NO DISTURBING PLEASE! Thank you :P

1 comment: