Saturday, March 20, 2010

3rd Day

My Ah Ma was passed away by 18 March 2010, 11.40a.m.

It has been already a few days since my Ah Ma passed away, and today is the 3rd day of the funeral.

Yesterday, I talked with my cousin, who stay under the same roof with Ah Ma. She told me that when she received the news that Ah Ma has passed away, she cried. And she almost cried again when talked about these to me. My heart was crying when I listen to her. We do not cherish when Ah Ma still alive, and now she passed away, feel regret that why don't we visit her often, take care her more, but always let her alone at home...

Anyway, this is a truth that cannot change. Our Ah Ma who are so kind so mercy, everyday concern about us, always ask us ''jiak ba buey?'', has been left us forever.


Ah Ma, you will always stay clear in our mind forever and ever! Rest In Peace.

*Ah Ma's body will be bury at the cemetery in Machang Bubok, BM by 22 March 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment