Thursday, March 18, 2010

Bad News

Today wake up as usual, I heard my dad was talking something to my mum. I was shocked after know what's happening actually. My dad said my grandma was rushed to the hospital this morning because of sudden heart attack! He said the doctor is going to give an injection to my grandma and it's cost RM20,000 per injection. But this still cannot confirm that my grandma will recover.

After a few hours, a call from my uncle. Its about my grandma already in critical situation and will go anytime. I look at my dad, I know that he is very sad. Red eyes, contain tears, and he feel like want cry already. My dad say yesterday he still ate mee with grandma at home, but just after 1 day...... WHY? WHY? Why the god so cruel?! T_T

Have to go to my grandma house now. Off de.

Ah Ma, REST IN PEACE :(

No comments:

Post a Comment